Acoustalyn Logo

Acoustalyn Logo
'Music For The Soul, Given From The Heart'

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Second album well near finished by now, with two new and better suited singers added to the Acoustalyn cause; I hardly saw that coming but when it became mandatory it was taken care of in its (my?) usual no-nonsense fashion. I am very happy with Allison and Lisa's singing and cooperative spirit and lack of drama...it will help us a lot down the road.
Recently began a side project for myself that also has to superb singers and this project will elicit some fine music as well...not all MY music for a change, it will feature songs from myself and two other female songwriters who have astounding voices and sound excellent together. You can see them play during the breaks of many upcoming Acoustalyn performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment